Tyma Trachtenberg Dental is a Doylestown, PA Dentist Office
Dentistry is rapidly changing, and some cutting-edge technology and treatments may not be fully proven. That’s why Tyma Trachtenberg relies exclusively on evidence-based dentistry, and is committed to bringing our patients the latest in proven techniques and treatments. To do that, our practice spends significantly more than the average practice on continuing education. We share knowledge with other dentists through numerous organizations, teach at a world-famous dental teaching center, and volunteer our time at a local free clinic.
Decades of experience combined with cutting-edge advanced knowledge and expertise allow us to give the most helpful counsel and support to our patients for general, restorative and cosmetic treatments. Most importantly, we embrace a healthy doctor/patient relationship by not lecturing and judging, but by communicating clearly and educating patients on the best options.
Our approach is interdisciplinary, which means we will find a solution for even the most complex dental problems whether it’s in our office, or through coordinated care with our select group of specialists. The focus we put on our patients’ overall health means we not only see ourselves as your dentist but as your complete dental health advocate committed to providing the highest standards of advanced dentistry for Doylestown and greater Bucks County.
AN EMPHASIS ON PREVENTIVE, COSMETIC AND RESTORATIVE DENTISTRY
Cosmetic treatments that we offer include:
- Clear Braces: Clear aligners straighten crooked teeth for a more even and uniform look. They offer a quicker treatment time than traditional metal braces and there are no diet restrictions because they are removable.
- Porcelain Veneers: Restore the aesthetics of your smile with natural-looking dental veneers. Made of high-quality material, our dental veneers will last you for years to come.
- Tooth Bonding: This economical alternative to porcelain veneers can last 3 to 10 years and is a great option for patients who aren’t committed to the idea of a permanent restoration.
- Tooth Whitening: Our convenient at-home teeth whitening treatment uses bleaching gel and trays lightens tooth enamel by several shades. Touch-ups can be used to maintain the aesthetics of your smile.
Our restorative solutions encompass many areas of care:
- Dental Bridges: Multiple consecutive teeth can be restored with a dental bridge. Implants can also be used to ensure that a bridge stays in place and fits comfortably in the mouth.
- Dental Crowns: Dental crowns can cap off a dental implant or protect weak and damaged teeth. This solution can be used in conjunction with other treatments.
- Dental Implants: Used to secure a dental bridge or dentures, implants are a helpful restoration that can also be utilized to replace a single missing tooth.
- Full and Partial Dentures: Are most of your teeth missing? Dentures are a great solution that makes it easier for patients to eat, chew, and speak.
- Gum Disease Treatment: If you have noticed loose teeth or bleeding gums, receive treatment for periodontitis in our office. Scaling, root planing, and other methods will be used to clean out plaque and ensure that teeth and gums remain healthy.
Want to know more? Learn about Tyma Trachtenberg Dental on these pages:
Request an Appointment Today
See the difference that comprehensive and comfortable care can make in your life. Call our office at (215) 261-7392. Schedule a consultation with one of our dentists on our website. Tyma Trachtenberg Dental serves the Doylestown, Solebury, and Buckingham, PA as well as the Central Bucks County area. Our friendly staff will gladly answer questions you may have about our practice, our services, or your particular dental concerns.